or Connect

Posts by jleholeho

not sure, I asked them what to do, let´s wait a moment...
This is Pio EU response to my last email: "It's been a while since we contacted you about the problem of AV receivers powering off while LAN was connected. It took a long time collect data when this problem occurred, to investigate the root cause of this problem and then to reprogram the firmware to fix this problem. The last 3 weeks we tested a beta firmware. It needed to be so long because we wanted to make sure that it solves this issue and this problem could...
Just looking at the last few pages in this thread, I find myself being really sad... It´s been a half year since the BDP-140 was released, more than 4 months since the BDP-440/52FD hit the market, LX-55/53FD followed within 2 months... and there is simply NOTHING...NOTHING coming up from Pioneer to at least gradually fix the issues...just casual responses like "we have passed these issues over to our Japanese engineers and can´t comment any further on this as of...
Yep, just plug it in Surr Back Left (single) terminal and you have 6.1 layout...you`ll get bigger surround sound stage, more enveloping feeling in Ext. Stereo...some DVDs were even made native DTS-ES 6.1 (I remember Gladiator...)
VSX-1121 vs 1120 in addition to PQLS over HDMI bitstream:plus DLNA, FLAC support, more enhanced video settings, beefier amp, higher power consumption, larger dimensions, almost 2 pounds more in weight, more intimidating looks
fair enough
@joeyvaz nicely put comparison, just a simple lowest available price clarification: VSX-1121 $499/Amazon (@ Newegg even less, depends on luck) $850 is the maximum price I`ve seen (don`t think the guy actually sold one) TX-NR809 $698/Amazon (but you need to wait a MONTH in order to get this price) $899-$1599 at other retailers so you were not really comparing models from within the same price range, at all... I`d say you could easily compare it with Class D Elite SC-55...
the app just probably sucks sometimes...I don`t use fruits myself but I read some articles about it not properly working...Pioneer is the developer in this case, contact them...
Hey guys, does anyone have some info on how to make these players DVD-ONLY multiregion?? I`ve been having a hard time getting this capability for last few months... Some UK retailers sell all three models DVD-MR out of a box for free, they just won`t respond to my questions... My original retailer in Vienna doesn`t have a clue about it.. I`m not looking for some hardware mods allowing the player for complete BD + DVD region free, they`re just way too expensive I`m...
Though it´s true, the VSX-1121 should have some powerful amp inside according to the hometheater.com labs measures...definitely a big step up from VSX-1021... (review is on Elite VSX-52, which is pretty much identical model with some extra connectivity)http://www.hometheater.com/content/p...-labs-measureshttp://www.hometheater.com/content/p...-labs-measures It´s actually closer to the top Elite VSX-57 (that is a powerhorse CLASS D, of...