or Connect

Posts by fubird

then I need to compress the file back into a DTS.
hello, I tried to use FB2k playing a 9216kbps wav file. The FB2K is playing it, but there is no sound come out from my speaker. I use my computer to connect to my Marantz SR7005 which drives B&W CM9. I can play all other kind of wav file w/o problems. So I think this is because of the wav itself. Does someone know how to setup in FB2K to play it? I already select convert 5.1 to steoreo DSP. Thanks.
hello, I tried to use FB2k playing a 9216kbps wav file. The FB2K is playing it, but there is no sound come out from my speaker. I use my computer to connect to my Marantz SR7005 which drives B&W CM9. I can play all other kind of wav file w/o problems. So I think this is because of the wav itself. Does someone know how to setup in FB2K to play it? Thanks.
nobody knows?
hey, I can't find emotiva termination kit anywhere on their sites? They quit selling this good stuff? what other termination kits are good like them? THX.
this is what I'm doing now, but i think if this is the only way, then the number buttons are useless.
I got a BX58 model but don't know how to select sound track when playing CD. I push the number buttons on the remote but it won't jump to that track. Does someone know how to select sound track?
This is a good point, I will get a digital output sound card.
I'm connecting my Marantz SR7005 with my HTPC onboard realtek ALC892 by TOSlink now. I want to upgrade my sound card to a discrete ASUS Xonar Essence STX, so I can use STX to do DAC job? Does anybody know which DAC is better in SR7005 or ASUS STX?
I didn't see a place to buy DVD-A either.