or Connect

Posts by Heavy Metal

I have a Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and a VipDVR 612 sat reciever, I cannot get the LCD to keep video and audio going with any HDMI cable BUT it will work on a 37" Magnivox I have, and the one on the Magnivox I put on the Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and again that VipDVR 612 would not work either. What it is doing it cycling on and off both video and audio goes from being on seeing and hearing it to totally black/blank no video no audio, Yet I can put my Sony DVD player,...
I have a Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and a VipDVR 612 sat reciever, I cannot get the LCD to keep video and audio going with any HDMI cable BUT it will work on a 37" Magnivox I have, and the one on the Magnivox I put on the Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and again that VipDVR 612 would not work either. What it is doing it cycling on and off both video and audio goes from being on seeing and hearing it to totally black/blank no video no audio, Yet I can put my Sony DVD player,...
I have a Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and a VipDVR 612 sat reciever, I cannot get the LCD to keep video and audio going with any HDMI cable BUT it will work on a 37" Magnivox I have, and the one on the Magnivox I put on the Phillips 47" 47PFL5432D/37 and again that VipDVR 612 would not work either. What it is doing it cycling on and off both video and audio goes from being on seeing and hearing it to totally black/blank no video no audio, Yet I can put my Sony DVD...