or Connect

Posts by dieseldog49

Yeah, calibration is sort of a moving target, I am just constantly playing with it until it looks right to me.
I doubt its defective, when I watched the Matrix for the first time on my 8200 is was basically unwatchable due to the blacks, but I got the RGB straitened out and all of the dynamic settings in my PS3 off and boom great picture all around.
For calibrations go here http://www.avsforum.com/t/1390576/viewsonic-pro8200-calibrations/30 and once you do the RGB Fix, the picture reall looks great, not saying its the best in the world but for the $650 I got mine for, there is nothing else on the market that can touch it.
Thanks alot for the advice, I will try it out tonight.
Hey guys, I just picked up this projector, I am using it in a basement with varying light conditions (its a rec room) and I was wondering what can i do to get more detail in the shadows? It seems whenever I watch the Matrix or any dark film, half the screen is black. Any tips?
Hey guys, I just picked up this projector, I am using it in a basement with varying light conditions (its a rec room) and I was wondering what can i do to get more detail in the shadows? It seems whenever I watch the Matrix or any dark film, half the screen is black. Any tips?
I am using it for all my gaming from monday night combat to Mass effect 2 toSupreme commander 2 and starcraft 2 I am loving it and I havent noticed any delay worth mentioning but I am no elite gamer remember people a eyeblink is 300ms so seein a 60 ms delay is tough for alot of people.
Ok the vizio is up and mounted in fact I am using it as a monitor to type this. so far I would have to say that my overall customer experience has been very good and quite smooth as well. I will work up a larger over review over the next couple days because as of right now I am very busy with work closing out a large account.
Pilot rescheduled my delivery for early this afternoon so I should have it mounted tonight (I have to mount the articulating wall mount first.) and be up and running late tonight
I get my e42 on tuesday I will be running input tests then