or Connect

Posts by chrisman01

That's what it looks like with both boards. The seller of the replacement board said it sounds like the COF chip on the logic board, but his grammar was so bad I couldn't understand what to look for and where he wanted me to look... He also wrote his last email in all caps, so I wonder if I came across as a n00b and made him angry. I'm IT certified for computers, not LCD TVs, lol @chevy: Warranty is void since it's been open. That and since I have it since...
lol, pretty sure it's void now that i've opened it up and messed around with the insides :P And I think it was out of warranty anyway
Hi! I was sent here by tk_saturn at GBAtemp.net, he suggested you guys would be able to help me... I have a Sony KDL-40EX500 that somebody gave to me because they thought it was unfixable. It had vertical lines on the left half of the screen. I thought it was the t-con because when I unplugged the ribbon cable for that side of the screen it was pure black, and when I plugged it back in the lines would return. So I spent $40 on ebay and got a new board... and the...