or Connect

Posts by DAGESQ

I spent a lot of time on fair use in law school, and have spent some time researching this issue for personal interest, and while I have not kept up with any recent changes, I would have to agree that it is completely legal to make a backup for your own use, but it is illegal to break the encryption. It is kinda like leaving your keys at a friends house. You have the right to take your keys, but you can't get them because you don't have the right to break into his house.
Finally had a chance to play with my new Zino. I got the AMD Phenom II P940 Quad, 8 gigs of memory(overkill, I know), the ATI Radon 5450, 1 trig of storage, and the Bluray. Processor 6.4 Ram 7.1 Graphics 5.0 Gaming Graphics 6.2 Hard Disk 5.9 I have it connected to my Panasonic Plasma via the HDMI, and had to connect the sound to the from the tv to my very old sony receiver via the composite cables. Next investment will be a new receiver with HDMI and Optical,...
Just got notice that my system shipped today. Should have it about a week earlier than Dell's estimate. Can't wait to try it out.
Thanks, I get it now
My graphics card is the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450 MXM Discrete Graphics Card. I do not see anything about the audio other than the THX thing in the description of my order. The reviews said there are options for audio including up to 7.1, but I was not given any audio choices, when I ordered. That is what has me confused. Guess I will have to wait and see. Thanks
I am a complete newbie when it comes to htpc, but that did not stop me from buying the zino 410, with all the bells and whistles yesterday. But am completely confused about sound. It does not have much in the way of options for connecting the sound. I assume THX TruStudio PC means I have surround sound options but what is the best way to hook it up? Obviously the lone audio port is out, so I am guessing I need connect to the tv via hdmi and use the tv's audio out or...