or Connect

Posts by xNiTRo

unfortunately, it seems like you can't play 1080p with that VGA to component converter from monoprice, only the Atlona converter does that .. and it costs $300
$40? Wow thanks! Just one question, will this device add any input lag, and will this work for sure? (if i'm using a Xbox 360 vga cable)and also... will this converter work if I'm playing on a different resolution other than 1080p? because the HD PVR records 720p only. I don't want to record in 1080i. I'm using a CRT monitor, and for some reason, the 848x480 resolution seems to work good for my monitor, nothing is stretched out or looks weird.. though the image quality...
hi! thanks for replying... so will I need an ATLONA vga to component converter in order to play with a CRT monitor and record my gameplay?http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-VGA-to-...er-Scaler.html
bump
Hi everyone, I need to know if this will work ... i would like to use a CRT monitor and record my gameplay with my gaming edition HD PVR... Basically, I would like to use my computer monitor, but it obv. has no component inputs so I was wondering if this would work without ANY LAG: So I'm not sure if this will work but what I was thinking that may work was: - VGA to Component cable - VGA Splitter So basically, I use an Xbox 360 VGA Cable - connect the xbox vga cable...
Hi, I purchased the ASUS VG236H monitor today... apparently this monitor had 12ms of input lag, and it was pretty bad unplayable. way too laggy.... unfortunately, i'm gonna have to return it. i have a Philips 244e monitor, and it's the BEST monitor i've ever played on. it's basically lag free, literally. now.. i tried searching for input lag results on this particular monitor, but there's input lag info on this model at all... reason I wanted to test the input lag was...
Hey everyone... just received my Avermedia C027 capture card. One thing I noticed when I connected everything and started recording.... a noticeable delay in my controls. I use an HDMI Splitter (non-powered) and connect on HDMI cable to the capture card and the other one to the monitor. What's causing the lag.... is it the device or the splitter? Thanks.
Hey everyone... just received my Avermedia C027 capture card. One thing I noticed when I connected everything and started recording.... a noticeable delay in my controls. I use an HDMI Splitter (non-powered) and connect on HDMI cable to the capture card and the other one to the monitor. What's causing the lag.... is it the device or the splitter? Thanks.
I've been trying to find out if this particular model has a "Vyper Drive", after searching for any info about this model but with no luck. This one site DOES say it has a vyper drive, but I don't know if this information is reliable: reviews.lcdtvbuyingguide[dot]com/sharp-lcd-tv/sharp-lc40d78un-specifications.html Vyper Drive pretty much eliminates input lag on a TV (which is useful for video gamers who don't want any lag on their TV) It's pretty hard to find...