or Connect

Posts by iStorm

I just got finished doing the 100 hours of D-Nice's slides on my new 60" Zt60. I have researched a lot on calibration settings and keep hearing different things.. I hope someone can put this to rest. I have tried CNET's settings, along with D-Nice's 2D dark and light and 3D settings. I have also tried the THX Cinema settings that's default on the TV as well. I have heard that plugging in either the CNET settings or D-nice settings will yield good results, but some say...
What I'm trying to find out is how exactly "high" can you set these values... I think they would sound good at like +6 everything and then +9 on the center channel.. Is that not always true?? Sorry I'm new to surround sounds.
Why doesn't anyone seem to want to help me?
Hi everyone- I am trying to figure out what is a good way of adjusting the channel level as my soundbar has -10 to +10 decibels for each channel. I did the auto calibration and it i gave me the following: -2.5 Left -.5 Right Center +1.5 Surround Left -3 Surround Right +1.5 SWR 0 I have the YSP-2200 sound projector. I just don't think these values seem to be good since they are so low. I was just going to up everything to +6 and the center channel to +10 so I can hear...
Can someone please help?
Also, I am wanting to know what people do with the Ch. Levels? You can do up to +10 on each speaker or down to -10. I want a general idea of what the numbers should be if that is possible?
Can someone please help me get the best audio out of the yamaha 2200? I have it in the master bedroom and need to know what the best way to manually set this thing up is.. I lost the cardboard piece for the Mic for auto setup and i tried just placing the mic on my pillow and it gives me only 3 channel surround sound versus before when I had the cardboard it gave me Intellibeam 5 Plus 2. That cardboard piece must really make a big difference I'm assuming? With the way my...
Can anyone else help here? I really need to know if this is a common problem or not.. I took the time to put a sample and a full encoded video. Please help .. I know there are a lot of people out there with Uverse that could at least test this..
Thank you for the reply! Did you check out the sample and/or the full show that I posted? I just don't know how to bring up such a weird issue to AT&T and I'm not even sure my parents would even let me have them come out for this.. I'm really trying to find out who have these same issues.. I don't see them on every HD channel.. They are apparent on a lot of channels though.. The Hub HD is definitely one that I like to watch a lot and it is a major issue with this...
Hi everyone! I always read on these forums, but haven't posted. I really hope that you guys/gals can help. I hope this is the right section for this and hopefully other people have the same issues as I do. A couple of months ago, I got AT&T Uverse because I had horrible service with Comcast. In particularly, the internet would lose signal at least twice a week and I take online classes for college so this was a MAJOR issue. The internet has been great with...