or Connect

Posts by blownalcohol

Where is a good place to buy projector lamps for the Sony VPL VW 70 projector? I have Doug Weil (droptheremote) coming next week to calibrate my projector, and would like to have a replacement lamp on hand.
those look nice, but not looking to spend that much.
I am looking for something to go in front of the first row of seating for small adults/women. I plan later on to add a 2nd row on a riser, so something that is not too expensive to get me by. Anything that is short in height, so the first row of recliners will not have any viewing issues. A small sofa (short legs) would work. The only bean bags I have seen that fits an adult are huge, or have bad ratings. I have an Ikea about an hour away if there is anything they have.
another look
If very well may be room placement. I just finished the install lasy week. It is in a bonus room over the garage (short walls). I have the C/L/R 3000 siting directly on the floor too. I plan on building a stage in fromt under screen to get the center off the floor. Has anyone else had problems with the audyssey and definitive technology speakers? I have rechecked wiring several times. **Should I swap the red and black wires on the back of speaker to see if it makes any...
I have the denon 3312 and bp3000 fronts, 3000 c/l/r center, and bp2000 rears. When I run audyssey it has caution center phase. What should be my next step to resolve this issue? Also, I set all speakers to large (no stand alone sub). When I run auto audyssey setup is configures fronts-large, center-large, but rears-small.
I have the denon 3312 and bp3000 fronts, bp3000 c/l/r center, and bp2000 rears. When I run audyssey it has caution center phase. What should be my next step to resolve this issue? Also, I set all speakers to large (no stand alone sub). When I run auto audyssey setup is configures fronts-large, center-large, but rears-small.
I am having trouble with the auto audyssey setup. I have def tech speakers. I set the bp3000. c/l/r 3000, and rears bp2000 to large. When I run the auto audyssey setup it changes the rears to small. Would it be better to set these to large since they have a sub? Also audyssey has a problem with the center phase. What should I do to correct, or find out the problem. I have searched the forums, and some have had problems with audyssey and bi-polar speakers.
I was hoping to get a little better responce. Maybe most people on here has leather. The word bonded leather does not bother me. I would just like some user feedback. I mean, leather chairs have vinyl, the bonded leather is covering the whole chair. I want to to get the chairs ordered tomorrow, or the latest Friday. What is recommended on the extended 5 yr warranty?
Has anyone purchased the bonded leather in the Fusion chairs that Roman has? There is not a lot of difference in price. It is hard to make a decision without seeing both materials in person. The deciding factor would be which material is the most durable. I have read that the newer bonded leather is better than previous versions, and maybe more durable than leather.