or Connect

Posts by jdk33

Any info on when the iOS controller app will be released? I see there is already one for Android.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then I'm all for new users getting into Linux, I'd just hate for a less than technically apt user to read your suggestions and embark on a mission to run Linux and find out they've got hours and hours of reading and tweaking to do before they're anywhere near as proficient as they were with Windows. It's a whole new world.
I'd say your average user would need to worry more about getting into some type of trouble in Linux and causing a boot failure than from viruses in Windows. On a HTPC I just want to set and forget, not tweak things endlessly like is usually required in Linux. Linux might use less system resources, but lets be honest, we're not talking about 386s here. Your average HTPC has more than enough horsepower to run Windows 7 and still have plenty left for user applications. On top...
Is it possible to get TMT 5 to bitstream DTS HD-MA or Dolby TrueHD? I've got an Asrock Vision 3D which has a Geforce GT425M GPU in it which I *think* supports bitstreaming of those codecs.
Just an FYI, newegg has the base unit on sale for a very, very good price today. I had been mulling over purchasing one for a while and finally had to take the bait today when I saw the deal.
Took the plunge and upgraded from the f112 to the f113. Do these things have a break in period at all? I don't remember if it took a while for the f112 to loosen up or not.
^^ got the combo version myself
Same here, got confirmation my copy has been delivered.
I have this same issue on my vt25. I didn't find an answer to it in the vt25 thread.
^You can use whatever blu ray player you want.