or Connect

Posts by BtrSound

I have noticed that there is not typically much assistance on in wall speakers on this forum. Does anyone have experience with them? I have three home theater setups (Two with full sixed 7.2 speakers and one with a 5.1 box set). This is simply for accessory music in a whole house system.
I just bought a Speakercraft MZC 66 (http://www.speakercraft.com/products/total-control/multi-zone-controllers?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_sc.tpl&product_id=211&category_id=28). For those of you that are not familiar with it, it is a whole home audio amplifier with 12 channels for 6 zones and 6 sources. I am looking for some fairly decent in wall speakers for whole home audio. I do not expect it to absolutely rock out, but I do want to be able to listen to it...
I Monitor 60's and for the price they are a great speaker. I ended up giving them to my parents (After 5 or so years of use) and everyone that goes over there still comments on how great they sound. For the price or even quite a bit higher, they do sound pretty damn good. I think that you will be very happy with them. I would second the recommendation of making sure that your center channel matches in Timber. The CS1 does sound good, but the CS2 would be even better if...
Excellent. Thank you very much for your advice.
My problem with the whole house audio systems is that they typically do not support the volume that I like. I want to be able to rock out in any room, and if I want to page the wife of children or possibly if they want to page me It would be nice to hear them. I have considered using the whole home audio systems and intercoms, but am actually trying to use tablets as intercoms or to control the whole home audio so that there is also a control for all of my other home...
I really like my Mitsubishi HC7800D 1080p DLP Home Theater 3D Projector. For the price it is excellent. great picture and 3D. The glasses were a bit expensive. I bought 6 and spent about as much as I did for the projector. Besides that I am really happy with it.
I like my Mitsubishi HC7800D 1080p DLP Home Theater 3D Projector quite a bit. The picture extremely clear and even the 3-d is masterful. For the price, I think it is one of the best projectors around. The only down side is that the glasses are expensive.
Background: I am designing my system and I am going to be using Homeseer Pro through a designated computer to power most of my home accessories, but am also using their tablet app to instal a small tablet in 4 different rooms to control the system as well. Question: I would like to use the tablet to control the audio in a particular room or the whole home audio as well. I am thinking that I can use automatic speaker level switched to control the source that comes...
I am doing a home automation system where I want audio commands from the home automation system and intercom to come not only through the whole home speakers but also my current three home theater systems speakers. The problem is that the A B Automatic Speaker Switches that I have found are freaking $50.00. I need about 30 of them. 1. Does anyone else know of anything that will work better at least on the in wall home audio speakers for each room? 2. Does anyone know of...
I am actually looking into doing the same thing. Do you happen to know if there is an app to use them as an intercom as well?