or Connect

Posts by stevethebrain

I think you are correct my friend.it's not the mouse because I turned it upsidedown and the MSN homepage page still paged up and I did observe ads not completely loaded.as for a weak spring in the mouse wheel I rarely use this function of the mouse usalley only to page up on humongus pages and I have to press the wheel down rather hard for this auto scroll to engage I don't see the auto scroll being engaged w/ me just rolling the wheel.so there's no solution beside's...
I think you are correct my friend.it's not the mouse because I turned it upsidedown and the MSN homepage page still paged up and I did observe ads not completely loaded.as for a weak spring in the mouse wheel I rarely use this function of the mouse usalley only to page up on humongus pages and I have to press the wheel down rather hard for this auto scroll to engage I don't see the auto scroll being engaged w/ me just rolling the wheel.so there's no solution beside's...
OK I'll try you'r advice. w/ a corded mouse and the keyboard. I'll report back w/ results I should have mentioned this page up problem usalley only lasted for 1/2 hour or so then kindof stops maybe the optical mouse needs a warmup period of time. edit: sometimes the optical mouses reciever will get a piece of dirt hair or something that will cause major pointer errors so I just blow real hard in the reciever hole and problem is solved. Thanks
why doe's my browser constanly page up example like when I start w/ my homepage MSN I take a quick look at the headlines then scroll down using the roller on my optical mouse and check the sports on bottom of page problem is before I can read a couple of lines in sports the browser pages up to the top of page. This problem isn't just on my homepage but all internet pages for example this site my email and any other websit. prolem has existed for a few months I haven't...
Guy’s I actually downloaded win7 from my digital life (post#1) and also the drivers from the Acer website could’nt figure out how to burn either to the DVD this is what I tried.My computerDownloadsRight click on win7 also driversSend to DVDNothing happenedSo I cloned.I’m thinking I need image burn or something simiairl? I have nero6 however I’ve only used it to duplicate DVDs any tips on nero6 to burn the downloaded win7 OS and drivers would be a big assist.In the past...
How to manually configure a SSD Please include step by step instructions. I recently installed a Samsung EVO 840 120 GB SSD in my LT I installed the SW Magician To setup and configure the SSD now I have this peaskie warning each time I bootup So I would like to manually configure SSD then delete this SW and hopefully the peaskie warning will go away. Here’s the settings I want I like these settings in max reliability Hibernation has been disabled (I usalley never use...
So it’s software not hardware that creates the warning? I have used the Samsung ultility magician, to configure the SSD for max reliability. Rapid mode has been enabled for overall sys, performance. I like these settings in max reliability Hibernation has been disabled (I usalley never use this function anyway). Indexing service has been disabled Virtual memory has been set to initial size of 200MB and maxium of 1GB I don’t like this setting in max reliability Sys....
doe's the intel SSD have the peaskie warning? and will all SSDs that are'nt OEM going to have the warning? I decided on separating the SSD and the storage drive for my LT kindof wanted a portable HDD I was concidering spending more on the WD combined http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236642&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL040414&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL040414-_-EMC-040414-Index-_-LaptopHardDrives-_-22236642-L06A what do you Guy's think of this new techonolgly? how long...
I guess I'll turn UAC off untill I make a new addition.I'll just have to remember to turn it back on w/ new addition.Thanks STBinitail bootup Magician wanted to update (I believe it's firmware from 4.1 to 4.3 I OKed it this Samsung ultility is'nt like a wizard that tells you it's completed so each time I booted it asked again to update to 4.3.Finalley I clicked on extract files not even sure what I was doing.After the first few bootups in Magician I observed that my OS...
I have a couple SW's that I can choose to not constantly see this message on there SW. I would like to see this message and have the option however w/ this SSD I have no choice to just turn off the Samsung SSD message I'm forced to don't show me all warnings. is there a option to turn off new additions (hardware or SW) individually? Thanks STB