or Connect

Posts by RastaManMax

My understanding is that trim functions the same way as the volume knob on the sub but probably more accurate than just a knob (unless you have an actual display). I just finished recalibrating my system again using the MCACC instructions and what a difference the RC-R's make now that they're actually calibrated. I find that with MCACC, those instructions and tweaking work for most people but I find that doing everything with the speaker system set to large (rather than...
My Pioneer SC-1222K was a pain to setup but once it was dialed in, it sounded much better. I believe way back when there was a detailed post about going through and setting up the Manual MCACC. That was what really made my system come alive, followed then by the sub only tweaks. It was such a pain that I haven't even bothered recalibrating it for my different rears which i've had for months now.
This is always why my preference for my RC setup was RC towers with the Veritas V5.2 center as opposed to my RC-LCR. Best of both worlds - laid back, smooth 2ch for music and detailed dialogue for movies/TV. Hope I don't live to regret selling my V5.2C...
I wish it was a choice! Even regular price down in the States seems like a steal compared to Canada.
You wouldn't happen to be in the GTA would you? If so, please PM me asking price for the V5.1's.
Just listed my black VMiniC and V5.2C for sale in the classifieds section. If anybody in the GTA has the matching piano black bookshelves for sale, please PM me and save me from getting rid of my V5.2C.
Up for sale is a LNIB Energy Veritas VMiniC LCR speaker (can be used as left, center or right). Speaker has been used for probably 25 hours total in a nearfield computer setup. Never abused. Packed it up shortly after since it took up too much deskspace now time to move out all my electronics sitting around unused. Assuming that if you're looking at this ad, you know about the speaker and the sound/build quality of this particular unit. Comes with everything as it did...
Up for sale is a LNIB Energy Veritas V5.2C Center Channel speaker in black. Long since sold out in this color particularly. This speaker has single digit hours total of use. Bought it to use with my Reference Connoisseur setup but as soon as it came in, I bought a RC-LCR. Preferred this speaker with my Connoisseur setup since it addressed the main weakness of the RC's of muffled dialogue in movies/watching TV, however the fiancee prefers the matching appearance of the...
If I ever decide to move away from the RC's then i'll sell. I wouldn't hold my breath though, they were an absolute headache to get.