or Connect

Posts by vmanju123

Would i need any banana plugs on either sides or just connection with wires directly would do ?
After much haggling i have decided to buy RF 82-II speaker system along with Marantz SR 6006/6007 with Panasonic PT AE 7000u projector RF 82 - II will contain pair of RF 82 towers RC 62 - II center RS - 52 II surrounds I need guidance how to connect all these I am looking at 35ft HDMI cable for Projector to Reciever, link below http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024002&p_id=2805&seq=1&format=2 My RF 82s will be no more than 10 to 12...
I have question on connectivity of AV reciever I have HDMI In from Setupbox to AV reciever and HDMI out to TV, when there is no power at home i dont want the reciever to run but TV to run on Inverter, however i dont want to manually change the cable only when power is not there, does using preouts helps in this situation ? i want the reciever to bypass and connect the HDMI to TV even when it is off, is this possible ?
Will this do ?http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2 would i need connectors ? Banana plugs ?
I am looking for wires to connect RF82 Setup RF 82 Front Pair, RS 52 surrounds and RC 62 Center to Reciever , Can you please suggest me best cables at good rates
Pioneer 1021K is 110W RMS per channel at 8ohms correct, some one mentioned i would need 135W per channel for this kind of setup ?
Could you pl suggest me the AMP and receiver i need to look into, i am NOOB when it comes to AMPs + Reciever Setup to match them up
I am planning to buy following system RF 82 -II Pair RC 62 -II RS-52 -II Pair My room is 15*20ft primarily a living room cum media room, also opens into a another area in house, My usage is 90% movies and 10% Music/Sports I plan to add a SVS sub PB12/SB12 later to the system Could you guide me what is the best reciever to drive the above system, I was looking at Denon AVR 1912, Onkyo TXNR 509/609 I took auditions on Polk RTi A7 package, Paradigm Monitor 7...
I am considering buying a Rti A5 or A7 , My living room is 15ft X 20ft and usage will mostly be movies, considering A7 price and adding FXi A4s and Csi A6, i may not be left with money for a sub for another year or so, I was considering Denon AVR 1911 or Onkyo TXNR 609 to power them, should i consider A5 or A7 ?
I plan to buy a 5.1 speakers which are 6ohms impedance, Will they work on a Denon AVR 1911 ?