or Connect

Posts by srinivas1015

I'm having the same problem with my HD67. Is there any fix to it?
My LG TV shows the 2d to 3d app as ON even when watching native 3D content : I'm wondering if the TV is showing native content but at the same time applying the conversion algorithm to it. Sometimes I can clearly see the layers but sometimes the image appears incredibly flat like in a 2D-3D conversion. I checked the same scenes on my projector and I can clearly see the layers. (Example - Bilbo jumping over the fence clearly has layers but it appears completely flat on...
Yes, I did try other movies and it's happening in a lot of places and randomly too. I tried Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Underworld Awakening (it's apparent in the menu), The Amazing Spider-Man and Fright Night.It's probably there in a lot of scenes in The Hobbit, it's probably just too subtle to notice. I'm wondering if it's a defect with the TV or an issue with Sony players..I just updated my firmware to 4.20.11 and it's still the same.
I recently purchased an LG 55inch LM6700 and I noticed something really weird when watching 3D. I'm using a PS3 to play the discs. When the glasses are taken off, you see a double image (left and right eye images). Even if I pause the movie, the double image keeps fluctuating. What's happening is that the separation between them is increasing and decreasing randomly. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. This is happening even when the movie is playing resulting...
I recently purchased an LG 55inch LM6700 and I noticed something really weird when watching 3D. I'm using a PS3 to play the discs. When the glasses are taken off, you see a double image (left and right eye images). Even if I pause the movie, the double image keeps fluctuating. What's happening is that the separation between them is increasing and decreasing randomly. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. This is happening even when the movie is playing resulting...
Bump. I just an LG LM6700 and I'm wondering the same thing. In the Smart TV country setting I get only Asian countries and Australia.
How is the crosstalk on the Epson?
My bulb is currently at 1700hours. Is it just my imagination or is it time to replace it? The picture is quite dim.
I don't really know which one to buy? In terms of 3D crosstalk, sharpness and detail enhancement, which is the best for a 150inch 16:9 1.0 gain screen? The crosstalk threads on the Panasonic are scaring me.. Panasonic AE8000 is out of my price range. I sit 12 feet away (1.1x) from the screen. Screendoor Effect is something else I'm worried about.
I'm thinking of buying this instead of the Epson 5020. I currently have an Optoma HD67 with NVidia 3D vision that I'll be replacing with this. I'm worried about the ghosting on this. Can you guys please advise?