or Connect

Posts by lewisd23

Does anyone know if there is anyway to adjust the Cell Light on the C2? I feel the TV is just a little too bright, and adjusting the brightness/contrast isn't really making much of a difference. I'm not sure if its called a Cell light on a Panasonic, thats just what it was called on both of my Samsungs.
I'm thinking about picking up this TV and I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to play any of the 3D Xbox games on it like Black Ops and how do you like it?
Quote: Originally Posted by dsskid When you TV is on, hold the exit button........... I get nothing. As soon as I turn the TV on I can't do anything with the remote.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanite While the TV is on hold the Exit button for 15secs. But if you dont get any picture I think this wont help. This reset doesnt reset the Service Menu settings if you have changed something from there. Is your tv in somekind of boot loop? The leds just blinks? What do you mean by "on hold"? I didn't change anything in the service menu. I've only adjusted picture settings in the normal menu. It doesn't seem...
I have a Samsung PN50C450B1D and I am having a problem where I get no picture, no sound. Nothing at all. I'm trying to find out a way to do a Factory reset or a Firmware reset on it. I have tried going in the service menu with Mute - 1 - 8 - 2 and I've got nothing at all. Any advice?
I just got back from the store where I bought it and I was looking at there floor model and it has none of this snow at all. So I'm leaning toward defective as discopaul said. Called Samsung and they are sending someone out.
Hello, I got a Samsung PN50C430 yesterday and I'm having a problem with green and blue snow ont he display. You can't really notice it on most bright colors but on black it really stands out. This happens on all inputs, I've tried HDMI and Component from my STB (I have U-Verse) and with my Xbox. I have searched around but can't really find anything that helped. Playing with the settings on the display doesn't really help at all. I attached a image of the...
I bought a Samsung PN50C430 last night and today I noticed what looks to be a stuck/dead pixel. It flashes between almost white and close to black at times. I have been running JScreenFix for about 20 minutes now and it didn't make a difference. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I could try? Thanks