or Connect

Posts by Charles A. Cohen

DirecTV has replaced our receivers. I have an HR22-100 unit that has several recordings I would like to save. A July 4th Boston Pops concert, 25th anniversary show of Les Miserables & an hour Neil Diamond concert. 7-8 hours altogether. Is there anyway to copy them to our new DirecTV receiver or any other device so we still have them? Thanks much. Chuck Cohen Email: cacohendvm@gmail.com Cell: (203) 824-4969
I have a great DVD of photographic art by Yom Manglesen. I also have a 15 month old Samsung BluRay player and new Mitsubishi 65838 digital light processor (DLP) TV. When I "pause" the DVD player so we can enjoy a single frame after 5 minutes perhaps the screen defaults back to the DVD startup screen showing my four choices of what to select - YouTube, NetFlix, BlockBuster and Pandora. How can I set my DVD player to continually display the photo I want for as long as I...
I have a great DVD of photographic art by Yom Manglesen. I also have a 15 month old Samsung BluRay player and new Mitsubishi 65838 digital light processor (DLP) TV. When I "pause" the DVD player so we can enjoy a single frame after 5 minutes perhaps the screen defaults back to the DVD startup screen showing my four choices of what to select - YouTube, NetFlix, BlockBuster and Pandora. How can I set my DVD player to continually display the photo I want for as long as I...
I'm looking for advice on what subwoofer would be appropriate for my new Mitsubishi 65838 tv/entertainment unit. Just looking for decent music; nothing wild or exotics. Thanks much Chuck Cohen
This home theater unit comes with 16 built in speakers and assumedly it's own amplifier. The question I have is if I can attach an AM-FM tuner and get decent reception without having to get an AM-FM receiver. Thanks much Chuck