or Connect

Posts by jonv8944s

lol. I used to tell people that all the time, 'I live in REAL Chicago' and would explain that if their license didn't say 'Chicago, IL' then they didn't live in 'Chicago.' But I stopped caring, if people want to 'claim' a city they don't actually live in.. let em. But I'm with ya, F the burbs ;-)Yeah, no 844s were in yet, but they had the prices on the computer, which he showed me. Guy was super cool, it was a bit of a 'trek' out there (again living in chicago), but it...
But you are comparing a LCD to an LCD. I was comparing the 64D8000 to it, which is a Plasma vs the LC80's LCD. I am no videophile as I have explained many times before but I know what looks good, and the 64d8000 looks better then the lc80. To each his own.To add a bit more 'feedback' When they came to get the 80 inch TV the installer actually said 'yeah my cousin got one, and I told him to return it, because of they sound sync issue.' I about fell out of my seat. I...
Abt had it for like 5999 I believe at 'list' they of course will be coming off that for 'street' pricing. I know I haven't contributed in like a year, but I was watching this thread because I got the 80-632 version and 'returned' it today after complaining about my issues to ABT (it was 2 days old). They sent 4 techs out to confirm it, I have a ever so slight (to mild) sync issue with the audio. You can't beat ABTs service, they said they would replace it with another...
Actually thats pretty damn funny, I'm almost tempted to call them to just see if the person really talks like that. I never posted mine on craigslist, so that def wasnt me lol.
It sold for $5000 after the auction ended. Local buyer didnt want to risk a re-list with national shipping becoming an option.
so does ebay
Yawn.. what are you 13?
Much Appeciated. I'll give that a shot tomorrow. If you had to guess (because I am lazy), whats the best place to sell it for getting the most attention, and most reasonable market price? Should I just ebay it, and be done? Or do this Videogon/Audiogon site? Thank you very much! Jon
Honestly,...... because I cant see the difference. And also admitedly, I like that the samsung reads .mkv files natively. I just plug in the mem stick, and away she goes playing my movies with no fuss. Where as the Kuro only does mp4 stuff. And yes, the gimicky 3d stuff has my interest right now too.. lol. My final 'rational' for this non rational sale, is that I like 'new hotness' I've owned this TV for almost 2 years (3/2/2009), its time for something else. I do...
Hey Folks, I was directed here from another thread. But I just bought a Samsung 63 inch 8000 series for my bed room and think I am going to buy another for my living room. But in my living room sits an Elite Kuro 60 inch plasma 151 FD with EVERYTHING, manual, speakers, remote, etc. except its original box, which I trashed after a year of keeping it in my closet (EDIT, why the hell did I say closet, I meant GARAGE). It is still under warranty I think for another...