or Connect

Posts by mccobra

ground loop hum it was...... cheater plug into a different outlet solved the problem. seems like i tried it the other day but it didnt go away. oh well fixed now. thnks
yes they are..... its like dimmer central in my house. apparently very popular in the 80s when my house was built
yes.... i unplugged all the interconnects (RCAs) and still the same buzz??
if that is the case can i continue to use the cheater plug?????
ok started with the cable box first and unhooked it, no change. unhooked everything else but the amp and still have the buzz. plugged directly into the wall socket (bypassing the surge protector) still the same slight buzz..........
thanks man appreciate it
just got a Rotel RMB 1095. sounds amazing with my polk rti A9s when watching a movie or listening to CDs. When i have nothing playing i can hear a slight buzzing sound from my speakers.. all 5 channels. it does get worse when i turn on all my lights and does not completely go away when i turn them all off. just curious as to what is causing this annoying buzz. any help greatly appreciated thanks justin
just got a Rotel RMB 1095. sounds amazing with my polk rti A9s when watching a movie or listening to CDs. When i have nothing playing i can hear a slight buzzing sound from my speakers.. all 5 channels. it does get worse when i turn on all my lights and does not completely go away when i turn them all off. just curious as to what is causing this annoying buzz. any help greatly appreciated thanks justin