or Connect

Posts by techspark

Hi guys...i need a new tv that will be used as both tv and a computer monitor. Requirements: 1. Easy on the eyes as i will be using for 8 to 9 hrs daily and i have low vision and dry eye problem 2. 32 inches or less preferred 3. Should be full hd and have all the smart features. Will be used for coding, surfing and watching videos. The closest i can find for my needs is the 32 inch LG La6200 model...comes wid magic remote which i like a lot. Will this model be good and...
Guys need a new monitor with the following features: 1. Minmum Resolution 1920x1080 2.Minimum screen size 27inch...(30 or 32inch preffered) 3. S-video or composite video input(must have feature) 4. Hdmi input 5. Mhl support and usb port 6. Composite/s-video output and headphone output Option 5 and 6 is not mandatory but good to have. Budget $700 Will it be fine if i buy a tv and use it as monitor?? Usage will be 8 hours daily and will be used for programming, watching...
I have ordered a tascam dr-40 after various suggestions and help from this forum. Thank you to all the members who made my decision easier. ( Should arrive in 2-3 days. )I would like to know which cables should i buy and what all connectors will i need. ????INPUT On Dr-40 specs:1. I need to record from dj mixers and the outputs that are available to me are :(Since i have only the xlr/trs combo input on dr-40 i would like to know which all cables/connectors i will need to...
I had a zoom h1 previously. It no longer works and doesn't boot at all. I had one main issue with the zoom h1 : It could never take in line-level input from mixer (Rca tape out ports). The signal was always too hot for it and it use to always record distorted audio even though the digital meters showed that the audio was well in the acceptable range. So i want the new recorder to take line-level input and even work well with hot signal from the mixer board. I do not want...
^^ Thanks - but i prefer a proper capture card that comes with the cables and software. Any other suggestions guys ??
Hi, I m looking to buy a new usb capture card that has the following features ; 1. Composite yellow video input. 2. Records macrovision protected content. 3. Can record pal video 576i ( in 50fps if possible) 4. Under $120 5. Usb 2.0 only as need it for laptop. I was looking at hauppauge usb live 2 but it cannot record macrovision protected content. I dont want to buy hauppauge hd pvr as i just need composite video recording and dont want to spend excess of $150. All...
scoosdad - Thank you for the very informative post - solves all doubts i had regarding the hd pvr. Thanks again!
Thank you guys for the inputs. I was looking at the old hauppauge hd pvr but it turns out that hd pvr 2 is cheaper and also has hdmi inputs. Now i have a few questions. 1. Does hd pvr 2 allow to record macrovision protected content ??? 2. Does it allow to record from composite input and at the same time pass through the video through component or hdmi ?? 3. My old tv has only component and composite inputs - can i still pass thru the video from hd pvr 2 to my tv ?? 4....
Hi, i got a new digital cable set top box with component outputs. I have avermedia game capture hd recorder that takes in component input and reocords on usb drive. The avermedia recorder can successfully pass through the video from the stb to the tv but cannot record and says that the content you are trying to copy is protected by macrovision. Their website says that it can record from set top boxes. I dont know what to do - is there any workaround to bypass macrovision...
http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/get_Bigtvvsetup.html this link has the set top box and also the user manual but there is no technical manual available