or Connect

Posts by Sammy2

^ There's one in every room!
I ended up grabbing another Prime when they were $100 a couple of weeks back. For $2/month to rent another CableCARD I think it is worth it. It'd take 48 months to make up the difference on the ETH price right now even (Including $3.40 for TunerSald) and who knows what TV delivery will be in 4 years. I'm good with that, especially since I know that my existing 3-tuner Prime is rock solid.
I have not tried this on my Roku yet because I use my extenders but is is working okay now?
Thanks!
Oh, Cool!! Thanks for the response. I will check in CCC Soon but where do I find the Level 5b settings? I haven't been following this thread, or any for that matter, for a little while due to a change in life circumstances.
NOOB!
Okay. I am getting stutter when I try to use NNED13. My MoBo is a Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 H55 LGA1156 CPNTMAX-16GB DDR3 2PCIE16 2PCI LAN, i3-550 and my GPU is an XFX Core Edition FX-785A-ZNL4 Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card.
Is it safe to say that one cannot utilize NNEDI3 with a Clardale i3 regardless of what GPU is in use due to limitations of the 1156 socket MoBo?
I cloned my 64Gb SDD to a new 120Gb SSD with no issues at all. What is the problem with doing that? It took about 15 minutes to do and everything was set the way I wanted it, like all the custom MPC-HC remote mapping.
Yes. Get the My Media Center app from ceton!