or Connect

Posts by Sammy2

I have not tried this on my Roku yet because I use my extenders but is is working okay now?
Thanks!
Oh, Cool!! Thanks for the response. I will check in CCC Soon but where do I find the Level 5b settings? I haven't been following this thread, or any for that matter, for a little while due to a change in life circumstances.
NOOB!
Okay. I am getting stutter when I try to use NNED13. My MoBo is a Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 H55 LGA1156 CPNTMAX-16GB DDR3 2PCIE16 2PCI LAN, i3-550 and my GPU is an XFX Core Edition FX-785A-ZNL4 Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card.
Is it safe to say that one cannot utilize NNEDI3 with a Clardale i3 regardless of what GPU is in use due to limitations of the 1156 socket MoBo?
I cloned my 64Gb SDD to a new 120Gb SSD with no issues at all. What is the problem with doing that? It took about 15 minutes to do and everything was set the way I wanted it, like all the custom MPC-HC remote mapping.
Yes. Get the My Media Center app from ceton!
Roku does a fantastic job streaming over the internet from my house to a couple of friend's houses too. I use MediaBrowser for this but could use Plex too I suppose. Drawback for local use is lack of lossless audio and down-scaled HD Video. For this, an HTPC is really the only choice..
Even those CableCos with TA's don't charge for them as they only charge to rent the card. For Charter it is $2/month.