or Connect

Posts by K5/SS

Just uploaded a video of my FV15HP on YouTube and I figured I would share it with my fellow Rythmik bass-heads. Sorry for the quality the room is dark so it looks very grainy. The candle is 10' away BTW:eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs8N-M6YHTw&feature=player_detailpage I have finally reached subwoofer bliss after years of searching. I can finally sleep easy:)
Where are you located?
I really am no expert and don't have any measurement tools but after reading a while I just made a few setting changes to my FV15HP.... Unplugged the LFE and used a splitter to the line in inputs, removed the port plug and changed the crossover setting on my AVR to 100hz. Let me tell you this, the improvements in my room are unbelievable! Watching the new Batman and had to remove two pieces of art off the walls because I thought this sub was going to knock them off! My...
I have not heard the SVS PB-Ultra so I can't help you there. I received my Rythmik FV15HP gloss black a few weeks ago and I am totally in love with it. I have it plugged into my Furman Elite 15PFI and I have had zero problems. I did plug my SC-35 and the Rythmik into the "boosted" outlets on the Furman though. I was in the exact same boat as you last month and for some reason ended up buying the Rythmik instead of the SVS. Part or the reason might be that I had already...
Clearly my goal of this thread was to not to steal someone's thunder. Didn't even know that thread existed. Carry on....
You should probably post this question in the Rythmik thread...
Knock off thread?
When you are happy, no need to change a thing:)
I posted this in another thread but I would be very happy if someone could locate the full version of this song... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuvgFW49tI
My comment was merely trying to say that the large HSU is in another league when compared to the Klipsch. The Klipsch RW-12 is a great sub at $300-350. Jthirdeye, I would add another RW-12 and never look back. Two RW-12's is VERzy hard to beat in the $600 price range. It really depends on your room though..