or Connect

Posts by dare_va

Need a suggestion from owners that my have had hardware problems... My units center channel drops out completely. For 6 months I thought it was cable box until it appeared one day on the BD. Front panel shows it has signal via the center, but nothing out of the speaker. Pioneer gave me a shop to take the unit too, but after having it 6 weeks they said they couldn't find any problems.... The problem is intermittent, but doesn't take long to manifest itself. Happens on...
Thanks for the help!
Trying to get surround working on FiOS via their box - Motorola QIP 7216. Receiver is a Pioneer VSX-1020. I can't get the center channel on FiOS - only front L & R. Works fine when I use BluRay so it doesn't seem to be a receiver setup issue. I've tried HDMI from the set top and just tried the optical link - No joy. Anyone know if FiOS broadcasts all the correct info for this to work (just looking at the HD stations) and/or anyone have surround working correctly on...
Trying to get surround working on FiOS via their box - Motorola QIP 7216. Receiver is a Pioneer VSX-1020. I can't get the center channel on FiOS. Works fine when I use the disc so it doesn't seem to be a receiver setup issue. I've tried HDMI from the set top and just tried the optical link too. No joy. Anyone know if FiOS broadcasts all the correct info for this to work (just looking at the HD stations)? Thanks