or Connect

Posts by Wilky13

I use this card for one of my data drives (or maybe even the PPU in my FlexRAID array) in my HTPC, no problems.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually, yes I do. My HTPC is actually Windows 7 Home Premium which doesn't natively support Remote Desktop. I remember having to go on the web and down load a dll and make it active. After that it worked. Let me see if I can find the instructions....Edit: I used these guides:http://blog.jordanhopfner.com/2012/01/09/enable-remote-desktop-connection-on-windows-7-home-premium-sp1/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9MEl4FvKC8Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Project postponed....Sick family pet is taking up all my $Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I use the windows default Remote Desktop on my laptop to remote into my HTPC. I also use RDP on my iPad to remote in. I do it all the time while my wife is watching tv in WMC on the HTPC. You just have to create a second user in the HTPC and you use that when you remote in or out (just like extenders like an xbox 360 does).Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It depends if your cable provider marks content as "copy once". Look at the bottom corner of a recording in WMC and see if there is a blue "i" and "copy once" on the details page. Luckily Comcast here in Central CA does not set anything to copy once (I do not have premium channels though, like HBO, Showtime).If content is "copy once" you'll only be able to view it on the device it was originally recorded on or a Microsoft certified extender. Which as of right now are...
I have a paid key. I use the one key on both my HTPC and my laptop for MakeMKV.Again, as others have said. If you use MakeMKV and like it, pay for it! The software will never get better if no one pays the developer. It'll get abandoned like other freeware out there.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can only find Star Wars in version 2.5. ROTJ and Empire are the older versions. Are thy not updated yet?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
I had the same exact issue on my M4 when I hit 5000 hours. Just update the firmware n the SSD.
I use Diamond theme. I really how it minimizes (but still keeps visible a lot of the metadata) but doesn't totally coverup backdrop art.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Mfusick,I use Media Browser for watching movies, I am still using 2.6 and I know you are now on MB3. But there is a way to sort via genre in MB. Go up to the widget when you are inside your movie folder in MB in WMC and change "Index by" to 'genre'.Now this will depend on what genres are set in the 'movie.xml' file in the movie folder on your server that MCM creates. I am very picky and don't like all the genres for movies that MCM gets from IMDB so I manually change...