or Connect

Posts by spy28

Im thinking of buying a HD-PVR to record PS3 gameplay. Im between this one : Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition and this Elgato Game Capture Which one do you think is better guys?
Any specific TV Reccomendation? it would really help
Thanks for the response but those TVs havent even come out yet and they look super expensive :P and i dont really care about the SmartTV thingy, anything more affordable?
Hello, New to forum • Looking for 46" LCD/LED TV • Budget up to £830/$1300/1000€ • TV will be used for watching SD and Blu-Ray • Would prefer a 3D one , SONY or SAMSUNG • Dont care about InternetTV, SmartTV and such 1) After looking on a lot of reviews most of them say SAMSUNG is better but have had perfect experience with SONY 2) What specs should I look for? I know about constrast and response time but have heard about DNLA and other stuff 3) Is there difference in...
It's a Monitor-TV with Freevie HD tuner. My graphics card is not the case it's Ati 5850
Ok
Just bought an LG M2380DF (lg.com/uk/it-products/monitors/LG-tv-monitor-M2380DF.jsp) .Monitor-TV LED (Backlight not real OLED) I have a few problems. The most noticable are: *Text and sometimes everything that moves on the screen has something like a reflection on their right or their left *Red is darker than normal I use DVI->D-Sub With HDMI to HDMI problem is worse! (And no i don't wont answers like: HDMI is ultra-awesome and problem free. Take a new...
Just bought an LG M2380DF (lg.com/uk/it-products/monitors/LG-tv-monitor-M2380DF.jsp) .Monitor-TV LED (Backlight not real OLED) I have a few problems. The most noticable are: *Text and sometimes everything that moves on the screen has something like a reflection on their right or their left *Red is darker than normal I use DVI->D-Sub With HDMI to HDMI problem is worse! (And no i don't wont answers like: HDMI is ultra-awesome and problem free. Take a new...