or Connect

Posts by northern_inc

I have 6.5 all around 7.1 just not the fronts personally I don't think it would make much of a difference
Actually talked him down to 250
I was wondering if anyone here runs a set of bp7002 along with a set of bp8 next to them for fronts. I can get a mint set of bp8 for 300. Is that a good deal. ReplyQuote Multi
I was wondering if anyone here runs a set of bp7002 along with a set of bp8 next to them for fronts. I can get a mint set of bp8 for 300. Is that a good deal.
Does anyone think the tank will affect the sound. I know it may deflect at a different angel off it but will i notice it greatly.
You couldn't of said it any better haha
Any thoughts on the ideal size dedicated theater room I may be moving and need to build one in the basement. I have a 81" tv, definitive technology 7002 towers clr 3000 center, 4 bpvx surrounds, and a vylodyne sub. It would be quite smaller then my set up now witch is in my living room. Just a rough guess would be 13x17 for the new room.
1. I only plan on seating 2 or 3 not really a "theater"ore a media room2. My screen is a 82 inch 838 mit. Dlp not a dedicated projector. 3. It's in the basement one wall is common with the next town house and is cement I just want to make sure It's not to loud next door. 4. My current room is the living room size 21x22 valt ceiling. New room just measured today would be 12x18 quite the downsize. 7-3 ceiling height 5. I'm happy with everything 6. Thinking stager wall for...
Any thoughts on the ideal size dedicated theater room I may be moving and need to build one in the basement. I have a 81" tv, definitive technology 7002 towers clr 3000 center, 4 bpvx surrounds, and a vylodyne sub. It would be quite smaller then my set up now witch is in my living room. Just a rough guess would be 13x17 for the new room.
Any thoughts on the ideal size dedicated theater room I may be moving and need to build one in the basement. I have a 81" tv, 7002 towers clr 3000 center, 4 bpvx surrounds, and a vylodyne sub. It would be quite smaller then my set up now witch is in my living room. Just a rough guess would be 13x17 for the new room.