or Connect

Posts by STARKILLER--1138

Back when I had my BIC setup, I used THESE for my PL66 rears. Hope that helps.
Now this is what I'm talking about! Unique and not the same-o same-o. greighn's HT - The Bridge Love The Bridge, but my vote is going to my friend, The Force: The Force's Gallery
Awesome! Thank you. And, Happy Halloween everyone!
Too funny! So, you forget what you previously posted so quick, LOL!Try and remember what you post dude. And, do I need one person here to agree with me? I suppose if I get one, then you'll say I need two? LMAO! The definition of "Home Theater" is pretty clear whether you agree with it or not; and, FWIW, here are some images I got when searching for Home Theater :
Thanks man. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks an HT can be any room:http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/home%20theaterI would guess you're in the minority, and my opinion is the majority. Still, doesn't make your opinion less valid. I understand where you're coming from, but I just have a broader view of what HT means. For me, home theater has evolved from just movie watching. It's also a place where you can game, listen to music, etc. and not limited to...
No, you said......and I've seen many "appealing dedicated spaces" with gear that would obviously perform great with a large screen TV. Whether it is a living room, basement, or an upstairs bedroom or loft used for an HT like yours, it's all a dedicated space. Anyway, Scott will pick the one he sees fit, and that's fine.And, no, you have two "home theaters" in a dedicated space just like anyone else who has a projector or TV with surround sound in their dedicated space.
Usually this: Followed by my music reacting lights.
No, it never is, LOL! Yeah, the TV is a step down from my old 55A3000, but I bought it on sale for $299 when my A3000 went up in smoke. It was meant to be temporary, but I've had it for over a year now, and really don't see a need to replace it. I might get another projector eventually as long as it doesn't interfere with my collection space too much.All the statues, 1:2's, 1:1's are from Sideshow Collectibles.Nah man. We are just sharing opinions here. No worries. True!...
Thanks man. You're too kind. There are still little things I want to do like put up some wedge shelving, corner shelves, etc. since most of my memorabilia is packed away, and my tiny room can't hold my whole collection. I'm not sure if my room falls under "HT" per se since it's more of a memorabilia room than anything, but I appreciate it.
I couldn't agree more! And, yeah, that Tron setup is what inspired me when I decided I wanted to go smaller with my own setup. Love that pic!