or Connect

Posts by Videoguy68

I bought the 3D-Bee Diamond from Crutchfield for $349.99. After trying it out for two days, I am returning it tomorrow. I found the 3D effect terrible with no realistic 3D no matter what setting I tried. It seems to me that if you want good 3D, don't use a 2D to 3D converter. Marty
I burned a Blu Ray DVD from a video file created with Pinnacle 16 using the PS3 preset. As expected, PS3 did not identify it as a 3D disk and played it in 2D. I opened PlayMemories Studio which did not find the disk. The bottom line for PS3 is that it will play 3D clips with the appropriate format if they are stored either on an external hard drive formatted as FAT32 or a flash drive. The clips must be played using PlayMemories Studio which can be downloaded from the...
More testing. I created a 3D video file from TD10 clips using Pinnacle 16 with the PS3 format and put it on a thumb drive The file played equally well on the PS3 with PlayHome Studio and my Sony S780 Blu Ray player. No noticeable judder.Nice end result. Next I created a video file using similar clips with Power Director 11 and played them on the PS3 and Sony S780 player. The video played well on the S780 player with some judder. It was almost unwatchable on the PS3 with...
[quote name="Wolfgang S." . I think the PS3 is not AVCHD 2.0/3D capable, but I do not know that for sure. [/quote] It turns out our new friend Slaver42 is correct. Kudos for his help. Let me add a bit to what he said: You need to download PlayHome Studio and immediately update it to version 2,0 This new version adds the capability to play both raw files from the TD10 and TD10 files edited with Pinnacle Studio 16 and rendered for the PS3. As Slaver said, connect the...
There is a lot of information here that does not make any sense. The PS3 was never updated to enable playing clips from the TD10 3D camcorder which are recorded in 3D AVCHD 2.0. They play in 2D on the PS3.I triedit again by attaching an external hard drive containing the AVCHD 2.0 file structure and about 600 TD 10 3D clips. They all play in 2D. I also created a file as described above copied the file to an external hard drive and attached the drive to my PS3. It played...
Same here. It will be my birthday gift from the family!
Richard:I have the Sony S780 and Panasonic BDP 320 3D Blu Ray players and both play equally well AVCHD 2.0 3D Blu Ray disks (1080 60i ) created using Play Memories Home / PMB 5.8. I burmed a disk this afternoon and the only difference I could detect is that the colors appear a little bit subdued on the Panasonic. The 3D picture appears the same on both.Marty
Using PD11, I created a 3D Blu Ray structure on a flash drive using a setting of 1080 601 28 mbp and AVCHD 3D. I have not tried the anaglyph setting.I have a Panasonic GT 3D plasma TV. Any video using 24P is almost unwatchablw due to the annoying judder.For my next test, I am going to burn a Blu Ray 3D disk at 1080 60i using PMB / PlayHome Memories to see how the quality compares to PD11Marty
My results are not the same.I start with video clips from my Sony TD10 camera, edit as needed and create an AVCHD 2.0 3D file with menu using PD11 that is burned (copied) onto a memory stick. Then I use ImgBurn to create a Blu Ray disk. ImgBurn not only burns ISO files; it also can take a complete Blu Ray structure and burns it onto a Blu Ray disk. The disk plays on my Sony S780 Blu Ray player and IMHO, I find the quality to be excellent with no degradation, judder,...