or Connect

Posts by evo5

Hi MG1522, I´m using an AudioSource AMP-100 for Heights with good results.
Thank you kbarnes, great explanation.
Hi Dreamliner,There is much improvement from DSX to Neo X in 11.2...or is it matter of preference?What are the difference between this 2 technologies?Regards,
Thank you keagy!!
Hi, How is the Detail Clarity Processor ? Is it similar to the Darbee ? Thank you in advance
Thank you
I have a Musical Fidelity DAC in my system that I use only for 2 channel stereo music...
Hi, I Know this is an Oppo thread, but I have to decide my next purchase.... I have a Sony Blu-ray BDP S790 connected to a Denon 4311 and a Panasonic 8000 projector. Its worth to buy only a Darblet 5000 or invest more for an Oppo 103D? Will have the same results in image quality? Thank you in advance
Hi, I have a Sony Blu-ray BDP S790 connected to a Denon 4311 and a Panasonic 8000 projector. Its worth to buy only a Darblet 5000 or invest more for an Oppo 103D? Will have the same results in image quality? Thank you in advance
Hi, I have a Sony Blu-ray BDP S790 connected to a Denon 4311 and a Panasonic 8000 projector. Its worth to buy only a Darblet 5000 or invest more for an Oppo 103D? Will have the same results in image quality? Thank you in advance