or Connect

Posts by m3steve

I have a customer that wants to explore the possibility of implementing various video walls in his home and offices. Are there any non brand specific tools that I can enter the dimensions of the panel/bezel/etc, into, and it will help provide the dimensions for each scenario automatically, and the totals? He wants to see a lot of different config options 2x2, 3x4, 2x8, 4x12, etc. Essentially I'm curious if there is any sort of "planning" software (that isn't brand...
I have a customer that wants to explore the possibility of implementing various video walls in his home and offices. Are there any non brand specific tools that I can enter the dimensions of the panel/bezel/etc, into, and it will help provide the dimensions for each scenario automatically, and the totals? He wants to see a lot of different config options 2x2, 3x4, 2x8, 4x12, etc. Essentially I'm curious if there is any sort of "planning" software (that isn't brand...
One way is to charge for the estimate, but allow the charge to be used toward the final total, or towards the charged labor in the quote. While this method might not make everyone happy, it will help weed out the serious from the non-serious. You might make coupons that allow a free consultation when you feel the situation may warrant it, or you find a client that is on the edge, that you think you can showcase enough benefit for, to turn them into a customer. This is...