or Connect

Posts by Khaos

Hi! I've owned a pair of T900F's from swan for almost two years now. I love every bit of them but I've never actually been able to hear any other speakers in that price range. Actually to be honest I really haven't heard any other real passive speakers. I've only been exposed to close active monitors, other than these. Given the specs and the drivers, and all the rave about salk/phil, I'd love to listen to a pair, even if it's only 5 minutes ESPECIALLY if it has the RAAL...
Hi! I've owned a pair of T900F's from swan for almost two years now. I love every bit of them but I've never actually been able to hear any other speakers in that price range. Actually to be honest I really haven't heard any other real passive speakers. I've only been exposed to close active monitors, other than these. Given the specs and the drivers, and all the rave about salk/phil, I'd love to listen to a pair, even if it's only 5 minutes ESPECIALLY if it has the RAAL...
Just gonna throw my recommendation out there, I bought the swan T900F's and couldn't be happier. Those are the T1000F's however. Just picture the same set without the subwoofers (looks more like the speaker on the right, no bulge, the back is straight.). If you're interested call paul from lockware and see if u can work out a deal. I'm not sure if the price on his site is still accurate, he may be willing to sell it at a different price :3
Hi, I've been using my UMC-200 to play PS3 recently and I'm not sure which option will offer me the truest to source experience. I have a couple options and a few questions that go along with them. Firstly, my system composes of 2 Front Towers and a subwoofer. There are no more channels, so it's pure 2.1. PS3 gives me the option of Stereo (which to my experience lacks a dedicated LFE channel), Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, and PCM Linear 5.1 As of now,...
Just trying to get an idea of how many people over at AVS play the MOBA Smite (similar to LoL and DoTA but third person, WASD). If you haven't tried it but are interested, pm me your email and I'll send you a beta key. ^_^ Looking forward to seeing new people!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X6qU2dKlio&hd=1
I have experience with the MKII but as far as my knowledge is concerned, I'll be as much help as any.Let me start with the differences between the MKII and MKIII. It's power. The MKIII has a larger soundstage and a deeper bass response. All because it has a better, more wattage psu.I bought my MKII's from lockware before reselling them and upgrading to the T200b's (of which I resold as well and upgraded to the T900F's). The T200b's are flat, neutral, and very critical. If...
Swan T900F http://www.lockwaresystems.com/t900f-121-239.html Let me know if you have any questions about them. i currently own them and they are incredible.
More Pics: Swan T900F Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UMC-1 Emotiva Ultra 12