or Connect

Posts by SocyFisher

I have been reading posts on LCD and Plasma TV, i have noticed people are really considering VT30 on their choices. I say they have a good taste.
Panasonic VT30 is a bit pricey but it has the features that will surely blow you away. It has been chosen as the best plasma TV, has superb all-around picture quality, anchored by the deepest plasma black levels of the year.
VT30 might be that expensive but its has been tested as the best Panasonic plasma TV to date. 60GT30 might be the one for you especially when you are budget conscious.
I think these inputs are very helpful. Philips 55PFL7505D is designed with edge-lit LED backlighting instead of the standard LCD fluorescent bulbs. What's good about this LED technology is that it generate brilliant light for the bright scenes and dim light for the dark scenes, giving you the experience of extreme contrasts and vibrant images with minimal power consumption.
Sharp's LE600 or LE700 would be another option for you. It has a "Brilliant Colour Processor" technology that would be perfect for watching your favorite movies or sports. It comes in a decent price too.
True indeed.Though they have enough capacity to hold the same ultra-high quality movies, I still buy DVD tapes and watch the since they are cheaper than BD's.
I saw an article on this product and it has good reviews. Samsung never fails to deliver the goods in every model they are having.
I have been looking for other options of mp3 players aside from iPod. I think iPod has been dominating the mp3 world too. This is a good find i believe, this has a decent media storage. Honestly, you can't believe such improvement that is.
This is just too much for anyone's pocket. I think Samsung the rich people to buy this latest model. It would be absolutely fantastic to own this one, i'll just keep on dreaming.
This is a good way for airline to attract passengers to ride with them. 3D is still being hyped and as the days progress, many are getting into it.