or Connect

Posts by giusepe

Hi I bought a week ago the w900 in 40 inches. The tv is perfect and I love it , it looks great , let's wonderful. But I have a problem. Since I use it mainly to play with the xbox, I 've noticed that funds clear as a white sky, move sideways image , for example, in a game of cars on moving from left to right , is seen in the sky background at the top of the screen , just below the frame , a source of very dim light vertical half centimeter in length, more or less , just...
Hi I bought a week ago the Sony W900A in 40 inches. The tv is perfect and I love it , it looks great , let's wonderful. But I have a problem. Since I use it mainly to play with the xbox, I 've noticed that funds clear as a white sky, move sideways image , for example, in a game of cars on moving from left to right , is seen in the sky background a spotlight dim half centimeter in length, more or less , just below the frame , located almost in the center of the screen. To...
Can someone test is there is input lag? i am planning to buy the 46 version of F6400, and I will use it mainly for gaming. Tanks!!
hi i want to buy the new sony 42ex440 TV. I want to use mainly to play with my xbox360. I wonder if there is any review of this model to determine the lag when playing my xbox and image quality. thanks Here I leave tv technical specifications: Sony KDL-42EX440 Specifications Backlight Type LED Display Device LCD Aspect Ratio 16:9 Display Resolution Full HD Dynamic Contrast Ratio Infinite Screen Size 42" (106.7cm) Viewing Angle Right/Left: 88/88 Touch Sensor Yes 5.1...
Israrrafari what calibration settings that you used on your tv when you've taken the photo of the "eye candy" sony video? Thanks
Hi I bought a sony European 46" hx 800. I love the tv. But the TV exhibited a small amount of backlight leakage in the bottom left corner. If i turned on ambient light sensor with backlight to 5 i I do not appreciate. Only in the menus of the TV with the black background I can always see that light bulb in the lower left corner.. Is this normal for this model of sony 46hx800?? Thanks!!
Review video from cnet Sony Bravia KDL-46HX820 http://www.cnet.com.au/sony-bravia-k...8.htm#comments
awesome tv
Great tv
Great sony tv