or Connect

Posts by dutchswan0311

I will include pictures of the deck too. :-)
I will check on that. It's tax season...and for a winery that makes it an extra busy month. You would not believe how many different things they tax! Will post pics tonight.
Love my 390s!
I will take some pics tonight.
Hey everyone...just thought I would poke in and say hi to anyone still following this thread. We have hosted several movies and so far it has been hit or miss. We have sold out, and we have also had an event in which only four showed up. I think it has less to do with what we are showing and more to do with getting the word out that we are showing it. The BenQ 960 continues to impress and I really feel like we made the right choice there. I did a test yesterday to see...
dood...I wish you the best of luck. It's a lot of work, but I felt it was worth it. Here is the latest promo for our screening of "Oz: The Great and Powerful" that will will be showing in our Dinner Theater on July 25, 2013...
The HDMI Cable and Power Cable run out of the side of the server rack for the laptop to connect, so power will not be an issue. I actually had not thought of changing the performance settings, but that is a good idea. I did not know that about disabling the soundcard driver. I HAVE noticed that things sound better coming from my Blackberry Playbook HDMI Mini out than from the laptop. Never had the time to figure out why.I vote to repeal the 24 hour day and move to a 36...
LOL...all classics haha. I can tell we would get along if you moved 3 hours South. :-)I realize I am a one trick pony when it comes to sub building, but I built four of lilmike's F20s for about $300 each tuned to 20Hz. I used the 15" Dayton Audio RSS390HF-4 (500W RMS) in all four. I am powering them in pairs with two Crown XLS-1000s @ 350W per channel. At 60" x 30" x 20?", it is quite a bit bigger than what you are looking for, but your room would probably only need...
This is the lineup for July 5: 1. 4 Min 50 Sec Countdown video with a violin duet version of One Republic's "secrets". 2. 10 Second Dolby Countdown Video. 3. Winery Dinner Theater Intro (20th Century Fox Parody) 4. Winery "Coming Attractions" video (Lion's Gate Parody) 5. Preview of "Lincoln (2012)" (To be shown on July 12) 6. Preview of "The Hobbit (2012)" (To be shown on July 26) 7. Preview of "Oz The Great & Powerful (2013)" (Date TBD) 8. DLP Cinema Intro 9. Winery...
Click on the link below to see our Dinner Theater Promo #3. I uploaded it directly to facebook instead of youtube, and I am unsure how to embed a facebook video into this forum. But, if you just click on the link it should show you the video. Cheers! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4970907911438 And as an FYI...the roaring man is my brother Adam. :-) We did that in one take haha.