or Connect

Posts by qwell

I was able to fix the 'No Display' issue by re-installing the display driver. The overscan issue was fixed by a setting on the TV, for Panasonic it was under Menu -> Picture -> Aspect adjustments -> HD Size, set its value to 'Size 2'.
Thanks for the reply and hint of 'overscan'. When you say 'reset the graphics properties to standard', should I do that on the Intel Graphics Properties? On which view (basic/advanced/any other) do I get that option?
I tried to find an answer to the problem at hand - but did not find one which solves it. So here was my setup: Windows 7 Home based HTPC connected to LG 32LD350 via HDMI, using on-board Intel graphics. Processor - Intel Core i5-2400 Quad-Core 3.1 GHz 6 MB Cache Motherboard - GigaByte Z68MA-D2H-B3 S1155 I upgraded to Panasonic TC-L42E50, and ended up getting part of the desktop not visible in all sides when I set the resolution to 1920x1080 at 59Hz. I tried custom...
The PSU in this case has 1 SATA connector only. So you'll need splitters / adapters if you want to use more SATA devices.
Assassin, I am back with a question again. I am stuck with AMZN, and the SeaSonic 380W has a waiting time. Will it be OK if I go for the SilverStone ST50F-ES (same price), or can I go for the SilverStone ST40F-ES and use the $10 on something else later?
Thank you, then SeaSonic 380 is your recommendation. Anyone has any idea about their after-sales customer service, I mean in case I need them after 3/4 years? Who is my better bet - SilverStone or SeaSonic?
My first post, please go easy I am planning to build a HTPC+. I call it HTPC+, because I am choosing components which are beyond the recommendations in this forum. Reason being that I plan to keep using the system for more than 5 years, but never for hardcore gaming and overclocking. Here are my selected components: Case: SilverStone Micro ATX GD05B ($90) Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 ($125) CPU: Intel i5-2400S ($201) OS: Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit...