or Connect

Posts by drdaveol

I need help with a couple of problems with my Squeeze Box Touch 1. I often get message, Cannot find file. When this happens it freezes the system and I can not get it to go away easily. I have files on my IMAC in Itunes folder, HD Tracks folder and Flac copies of much that is in ITunes folder in Phile Audio Folder--When I rip cd's I make AAC copy and FLACC copies Is the duplicate copies a problem for software ? 2. SInce I got the APP update on my IPAD, it asks me to...
Thanks that worked great I am enjoying the BDP 95 having been playing music BD's and Scad's since I got it set up Thanks for the input I could not tell is all outputs were active from the owners manual (at least they have one in print form!) I am using stereo analog out and the second HDMI out direct to the TV. Audio is muted on TV as I use Denon for all Audio. I can watch a concert BD with 2 channel audio this way Thanks again
Hi my first post on this forum. My BDP-95 arrives today!! I have a Denon 3312 CI Receiver. It doesn't have 5.1 analog inputs. I want to be able to play both 5.1 and 2 channel stereo. I know the Denon will allow me to connect both an HDMI and RCA Analog inputs and assign them different names. I use a Harmony One Remote to select various functions on the Home Theater set up. How do I set up the BDP 95 to allow me to use it in both fashions with my other...
Thanks for the offer. I am afraid I would like them too much!!!!!
Hi, I have been following this forum in my quest to buy new speakers. Nuance's great description of his original search for speakers was very educational. I have listened to a few speakers at BB and an audiophile store. I have also read other owners forums, but universal praise of Salk Speakers by all that own them and the beauty and workmanship seen in the photos, leads me to believe that some Salks are in my future. I live in the Los Angeles area (Long Beach)...
Thanks to the information I learned reading this thread for the past few weeks, I so far have got things working well with my new 3312. I am slowly checking out each feature. Download of firmware worked fine, took 45 minutes. Only glitch is my doing, as my roku player was not sending signal I thought through 3312 to TV. In changing video settings for the 'DVD' input I had it attached to, I have lost GUI when I select DVD. Sound is vast improvement from the...
I will be getting a 3312CI on Monday. My decision to get a Denon over Marantz or Pioneer, was finalized in large part due to the existence of this wonderful forum. Batpig and jdsmoothie, you both need to be praised for the invaluable service you provide to owners and wonderful helpful tone you set that is in turn taken up by others that use this forum. Hopefully I will not have problems with set up. I have certainly learned a lot reading this thread for the past...
Marantz links for both receivers and the vendors pages have these two AVR's available to buy 1602 from OneCall and Vanns 5006 from OneCall only
The link on Marantz page for 5006 now lists that it is available from Onecall and Onecall lists it as in Stock