or Connect

Posts by iAusio80

683 - $749, 684 - $549, CM9 - $1499 The 683 has gone down in price but based on my audition, I ended up liking the 684s (surprisingly had more bass than the other 2) and CM9 as they were very clear and richer sounding. Well, I am not super savvy with terminology nor do I have a trained ear, but thats what i concluded. A few weeks back, I had really liked the 683s (friend's place watchjng Iron Man 2), so I guess it depends on what you listen to. I did listen to some...
Anyone have more info on the Summit Wireless systems? I believe they are up for pre-order, but anyone 'professionally' tested this yet? Thanks!!
Thx guys! Agreed, but tough to change since the fireplace is that friggin big :-( I know, didn't do a good job with that one. @schan - I'll review the post. I agree i need to cut down to 2-3 speakers. I am thinking Aperion since they have a good return policy. I was reviewing their site y'day and was surprised by some wireless speakers (Summit)!! Seem to have good reviews too. Anyways, not going there yet. Thanks!
Thank you. I realized it's too broad a question, so let me break it up. Help me choose the right speakers: Floor standing or Bookeshelf: Given my room set-up, should I go for Floor standing or Book shelf? Based on what I have read, floor standing speakers are always a better buy (I am sure it depends on budget, but I am hoping 3k should get me a good deal) Only problem with Floorstanding is that my TV is 6ft above ground level and I could end-up with a good 2ft...
Dear Friends, Looking for suggestions on speakers for my room. Room Type & Size:Living room (open space) ~1200sq ft But, looking for speakers to fill-in half of it, 500-600 sq ft Current Set-up:Wall mounted (6ft above) 50" Plasma TV (Couch to TV distance = ~12 ft) 5.1 Energy micro satellite speakers - Nice, but time to upgrade Pioneer VSX 1019 7.1 receiver - Hope to keep this! BudgetL/R/C + Sub = 3 to 3.5k Usage Bright/loud music for weekend parties and warm...