or Connect

Posts by AV Science

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1410514
We received another batch of these units, just like a short bit ago. The special pricing is the same, $1749 plus $30 shipping. Jason has already QC'd these units and made sure they are working. All come with a full 2 year warranty, just like the A-stocks. These are on a first come first serve basis and ready to ship immediately. Contact our sales team for more details or to place an order. Thanks! 585-454-1460
AV Science is proud to be an authorized dealer for Klipsch products. We carry the full line of Klipsch products, including their high end THX products (note THX products are not available online - you must call). If you are interesting in talking with us more, please call us 1-877-823-4452 to discuss how you can get Klipsch into your home. You can shop online for Klipsch products here.
    Welcome AVSForum Readers! To think… it used to be “just” a book! What started, years ago, as a simple ebook about designing and building a dedicated home theater has grown into the single best resource you can find to help you bring your home theater to life. Before getting into everything you now get… You might be wondering who from the AVS community was involved in this project. While some folks have requested they remain anonymous, others you will...
  Welcome AVSForum Readers! To think… it used to be “just” a book! What started, years ago, as a simple ebook about designing and building a dedicated home theater has grown into the single best resource you can find to help you bring your home theater to life. Before getting into everything you now get… You might be wondering who from the AVS community was involved in this project. While some folks have requested they remain anonymous, others you will...
Last Friday there was a pleasant knock at the door, what a nice way to end a long week. Epson was kind enough to provide us with an early look at its new 5010 for all to see. I now had a fun weekend ahead of me. 5 years ago it was hard for me to consider LCD a serious contender among projection technology but to my surprise it has matured into a worthy contender. I am shocked at the performance and features delivered at this price point including 3D and wireless HD to...
You can now place your order. We have plenty on order. Expected shipping beginning of October.Details posted here.Thank you.
Hi everyone, Just a quick hello post and to let everyone know that this is a new official AV Science account. You will see special offers and promotions posted with this account. Have a great day!