or Connect

Posts by ishmael62

You are right. I forgot to mention that the indoor/outdoor cameras use RG59 and need power. That is why I thought this cable might work well because it is siamese cable which has both the video and power connections.
I hope I am in the right area... I'm installing a CCTV system in my home. 4 cameras, 1 DVR. It is pretty basic. I found what I want for cameras and DVR but I have read that a lot of issues arrive with the cables that you run. I don't want to spend too much money on it and found RG59 Cable online. Has anyone had experience with this cable? Is this cable a good price? I found more expensive cable online but wanted to get some advice before a spend a hefty...
I am in the market for getting a Blu Ray player around $100 but can't decide. I was looking between the LG BD630 and Vizio VBR122. I like the idea of having Netflix, Youtube, and VUDU. Would it be worth risking getting the VBR122 which has a QWERTY keyboard on the remote and Pandora but has quite a few bad reviews on Amazon? Or the LG BD630 which has much better reviews and a quick load? Or are there any other recommendations? Thanks for your help!
Thanks for directing me to the correct Thread. Sorry about that...
I am in the market for getting a Blu Ray player around $100 but can't decide. I was looking between the LG BD630 and Vizio VBR122. I like the idea of having Netflix, Youtube, and VUDU. Would it be worth risking getting the VBR122 which has a QWERTY keyboard on the remote and Pandora but has quite a few bad reviews on Amazon? Or the LG BD630 which has much better reviews and a quick load? Or are there any other recommendations? Thanks for your help!
This was really worth the game and the 3DS? I may have to get both.