or Connect

Posts by 3Dfury

Hi there, With PS4 FW 1.50, there is still no support for DVI-D(hdcp) display, you can easily confirm this by trying to hook up PS4 to a DVI-D(hdcp) monitor with a HDMI to DVI-D cable. So until sony fix the output of their PS4 to work with DVI-D(hdcp) display you cannot use the HDF1 (since HDF1 is a DVI-D/hdcp design) However, HDfury2,HDfury3, HDfury4, all work perfectly to convert HDMI from PS4 into Component, RGBHV or DVI-D (or HDMI without the annoying 4...
Hi there, HDfury devices are 1080p (and above) capable, if you connect them to a HDMI source, the HDMI sources will auto set themselves to the max supported resolution by the display (remember HDfury is acting like a display for your hdmi sources) so they will autoset to 1080p which is above what your real hardware display can resolve. As mentioned by others, the solution is to lower the source output resolution to 1080i, since your display is 1080i. You can do this from...
You are right, better stay on the topic (all the cp discussion above is just speculation anyway, if one wants to have a clear view on the subject, better wait until it's ruled out in court)About your question: there is an Ustream android app available, you just have to grab that, launch it and instead of streaming your smartphone's camera to the ustream.tv website, it should stream the video from the device connected to the wizarm. (let's say it will stream your gameplay...
You should check the latest link on the subject, you can find it here: http://www.hdfury.com/hdmi-hdcp/hdcp-dmca-and-us/ It was explicitly written: "Please note that the below comment, information and legal point are replacing anything you could read on the subject from our website" ALL HDfury devices were removed from the shelves by lawyers sending cease&desist letters to resellers. Not only those that deal with the CP, ALL OF THEM (means: including device that doesn't...
Did you actually read me ?Because, what's the point to answer what i wrote with documents that WE posted online if you cannot understand the outcome ?You wrote "shut them down before they ever go to court" ... funny, who shut who down ? HDfury is still there up and running and providing worldwide content creators with top notch converters to convert HDMI to RGB/YUV or even DVI-D in 16/9 but also 16/10, 4/3, and others rare formats as well trans-coding, scan converting,...
I think i somewhat answered in the other thread.MIPI is the SoC (System on Chip) Camera interface.That device is converting HDMI into camera feed and comes with a sweet board (impressive specs and numerous connectors)The mobile industry have put a lot of effort in dozen MB pixel camera and smooth software handling for large bandwidth camera feed with zoom, rotate and others adjustment.Using the wizarm PVR to record HDMI exactly in the same way as you record with your...
Grrr, ok i'll do that once for all, i really think it's a waste of time but here you go:Your question is good, really good indeed because it points straight to the non sense of this CP.There is a wrong belief around, and people in DMCA countries think that "adding a hdmi RX design in your setup is illegal".The hdmi RX is the receiver chip that decipher the incoming protected stream from a source's hdmi TX ic.When you own anything with either a HDMI TX or HDMI RX (that...
Please add some elements to your main post, it will save people time.I made a thread here about it: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1495419/arm-powered-tv-box-with-dvr-capabilitiesFor your question, do not worry too much, it's all non sense.
Hello Folks! For anyone interested in the subject of DVR or PVR, have a look to this recent AVS thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1495406/wizarm-dvr-on-indiegogo It is a clever design based on HDMI>MIPI. thumbs up It's digitally smoking hot ! EDIT: Wizarm website and Indiegogo page
This problem is related to clone makers of the first HDfury, named FIREFURY, they apparently registered HDfury name in the UK.. Even if HDfury name was registered earlier in Taiwan, Ebay seems to accept the complain from a cloned and really cheap ass quality converter maker to get legit ads removed. Some said that they get their ads back up by providing Ebay with HDfury trademark registration details that you can get by contacting HDfury staff from their website. It...