or Connect

Posts by tankbulldog

Hey, how is everyone? Does anyone know anything about the new Andrew Jones wireless speakers, models A3 & A4 ? I want to get my wife a wireless system for her ipad. The A3 is $100.00 more than the Bose and the A4 $200.00 more. When I listened to all of them I thought the Pioneer sounded the best. The pioneer isn't bluetooth but features airplay Wi Fi & HTc connect whatever that is? So the does this mean these will only work with Apple, new HTC phones and Wi Fi ? I would...
Ok, I am no audiophile and only posted a few things on here. I was mostly into car audio as I spend a lot of time driving and recently started getting hooked on home theater and audio. I must also say that I am the best for your buck type guy but not a, it's cheap and good type of guy. I decided to go with the 1 series pioneers when they first came out after reading all the rave reviews and then demoing them myself. As happy as I am with them I decided to put another...
When I was at Best Buy I got a set of FS52's a set of BS22's and the C22 center for $350.00. If one guy wont haggle go get someone else or go strait to the manger yourself. even got 6 months interest free financing.
If you keep searching the net you will find a deal that will make you happy and that you can live with. I hate black Friday as you have to deal with people acting like barbaric savages. My time at the holidays is much more valuable to me spending it with family than standing in lines for multiple hours with people hoping to get that deal on one or two of a certain model in stock. Watch out for the old bait and switch. Just keep checking the net and you will find that deal....
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest Pulp Fiction Rocky Cool Hand Luke Just to name a few Quick ones
I am not an audiophile but do like good sound. I do have a few extra bucks to spend on some higher quality things but am always looking for the best bang for the buck. I am running a Denon AVR2112CI, Pioneer FS-51 LR, up front, SP-C21 center, BS-21 LR for the rears and a BIC PL-200 subwoofer and i am very happy with my set up every time I play a movie.( It does put a smile on my face) Down stairs I am Putting the Almost the same set up together. I am using the new...
So today I decide to stop in Best Buy and check out the new SP-C22 center channel as the SP-C21 center does not fit in my stand and every time I look at it sitting there it annoys the heck out of me. While I was walking around the store I heard some music from a Billy Joel concert being played, I said to myself (WOW) that sounds damn good, that sounds really good. As I make my way over the sound room( this best buy is one of the largest on the east coast) I ask an employee...
I have Vizio XTV553sv with Direct tv running through a Denon 2112ci. The problem we are having is when we stream a movie from netflix through the tv apps. we get video but no audio. Does anyone have this problem and have a solution? Thanks
Hi, I have a Sony Bravia LCOS KDS-50A3000. The problem i am having is the red troubleshooting light on the front is blinking 6 times. I checked the lamp and that seems fine. I unplugged the tv and cleansd the dust off and let it sit in case there was a an overheating issue. The red light still blinks six times. Sony could give me no information, just repair people #s. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.
Hello peoples, I am new to the home audio,theater stuff an am hoping to get some advice. I have a few decisions to make. I am choosing between two different set ups for speakers. first up is the new pioneer speakers designed by Andrew Jones. I will be using ps-fs51 towers for fronts, sp-c21 center and another set of ps-fs51 towers for rears, then i have to find a subwoofer. I can put this together for the price of $760.00 That's including the pl-200 sub. I also came across...