or Connect

Posts by bballtwenty2

So here is the situation and i need some help. About 2 months ago i bought a 60" Sharp LC-60LE832U which is an LED for around 2100 after taxes. Its a nice tv but there are some flaws and little things that bother me about it, like the colors sometimes and pixelation problems it has when there are fast moving scenes. I only noticed the DLP tvs after i had bought the sharp, because i thought they were a dead technology. In deed i was wrong after doing the research. I am very...
So here is the situation and i need some help. About 2 months ago i bought a 60" Sharp LC-60LE832U which is an LED for around 2100 after taxes. Its a nice tv but there are some flaws and little things that bother me about it, like the colors sometimes and pixelation problems it has when there are fast moving scenes. I only noticed the DLP tvs after i had bought the sharp, because i thought they were a dead technology. In deed i was wrong after doing the research. I am...
How does this tv look with ps3. I was considering getting the 73640, but am worried the games will not look that good on it. Is there any motion blur that you have noticed while playing your ps3.