or Connect

Posts by cemo62

Zombie friend can you please tell me a projector name that doesnt make soap opera effect or a slight effect. i really hate soap opera effect, epson 5020 makes soap opera effect?
Zombie friend can you please tell me a projector name that doesnt make soap opera effect or a slight effect. i really hate soap opera effect thank you
I also need an answer for that question, i need a projector that doesnt make soap opera effect
So my friend does this projector makes soap opera effect even with low setting? i hate soap opera effect, if this model has it i wouldnt buy it
so any news about that?
Helloare you talking about soap opera effect? If it is, i hate it. Can you pls give some info about that? Darbee makes soap opera effect or not? Thanks
thank you sir but i have a question, do i really need oppo? because my samsungc650 also shows videos in wide screen format. i mean can you give me information about oppos advantage?
thank you but doesnt the black bars damage lcd panel? and when i play movies from the lcd usb, the movies automaticly runs as wide screen format (without black bars)
Hello I have a samsung 46c650 lcd tv. I have a question can you help me please? I have some movies (720p brrip etc). Generally most of them have 2:35:1 and 2:40:1 aspect ratio. I watch them from samsung usb media play. Now my question is about 2:35:1 and 2.40 aspect ratio movies There are 2 modes in c650. (Mode1, and Mode2) In Mode 1 there are 2 bars at top and at bottom In mode 2 no bar. A wide screen. SO which one i have to choose for 2:35:1...
Hello I have a samsung 46c650 lcd tv. I have a question can you help me please? I have some movies (720p brrip etc). Generally most of them have 2:35:1 and 2:40:1 aspect ratio. I watch them from samsung usb media play. Now my question is about 2:35:1 and 2.40 aspect ratio movies There are 2 modes in c650. (Mode1, and Mode2) In Mode 1 there are 2 bars at top and at bottom In mode 2 no bar. A wide screen. SO which one i have to choose for 2:35:1...