or Connect

Posts by kgehring

My Gear Below - Here's to hoping to win
My Gear: Main..... TV - Sharp LC-70LE847U Sharp Glasses - AN3DG20B Surround Sound - LG LHB536 Logitech Harmony One Remote Dish Network 922K Box Wii Bar..... LG 42" 540 Dish Network 622 Box Still works off my Logitech Harmony One Remote Exercise Room..... Same as Bar Family Room..... Sony 47" LCD Dish Network 922K Box  
Similar Settings Acer7 - I like mine a bit brighter than most, but posting so others may use these as a baseline to their own setupsAV Mode: UserOPC.......................OffBacklight ...............+15Contrast ................+27Brightness..............+0Color.....................+0Tint.......................+0Sharpness..............+9CMS Hue………………….DefaultCMS Saturation……….DefaultCMS Value……………….DefaultColor Gamut Range…N/AColor Temp.............MiddleMotion...
Hey JohnFull, I think you may be on to something here that's directly in line with my preferences.Would you mind providing the settings you've used for User and/or Standard as well as how you've modified the Red, Magenta and Yellow?Also, I'm not familiar with what 'Clipping' is, can you expand on this?Thanks,~K
So I've been tweaking my calibration settings as much as I could as I prefer a very bright picture which I'm sure is not within normal cal rates. Below are my settings, but I think there something a bit 'pixely'. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to get it not so grainy? AV Mode: Movie OPC.......................Off Backlight ................+14 Contrast...
Hey Myoda, what are your other settings on prior to the contrast (i.e. backlight)? Thanks again for posting, ~K
Here's a site that gives you 'majority' calibration settings - just a starting point, professional calibration is ideal.http://www.tweaktv.com/tweak-my-tv/c...c70le735u.html
Apologies if someone already replied on this, I just couldn't find it on the forum. Appears as though the 845U is ready to hit the BB's, etc. I can't seem to locate a decent guide on how the back lighting or the resolution is better, or worse for that matter vs. our 735U's. From my recollection our 735Us are 8M:1 ration and the new 845U is coming in at 10M:1, so to me that would indicate a bit better (25% I guess), but more over, really questioning the forums thoughts...
Dawned on me this morning as well - what's your colortemp wxman? When I had it calibrated it was set to low, but my personal preference is a brighter screen (i know overblown in a lot of ways), but this seems to bring everything up too.
Yeah, had the tv calibrated just last week and it was done in Movie mode. I'll try out your settings and see if that's closer to what I desire. Thanks wxman.