or Connect

Posts by nxcuongvn

Hi all, Any of you did the comparison between Pm1 vs 705,both of them are bookshelf but 705 made in UK and PM1 is done by Chinese.
Hi all, Any of you did the comparison between Pm1 vs 705,both of them are bookshelf but 705 made in UK and PM1 is done by Chinese.
Hi B&W fans, I just became a member of this club by purchasing a pair of used b&w 705 and used Pre-pow Rotel 1070 with total price is 1750$.Both speaker and amplifier are at good status.Is this a good deal ?.
I believe that you will happy with this pair of speaker, very good bass and detail at the mid. I can say that Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 is the best when comparing with B&W684/Monitor Audio RX6/Jamo C8xx...
For listening to the music, surely that Wharfedale will be the best. Moreover Diamond 10.7 with two separate driver for low band will provide you stronger and solid bass. Klipsch with horn speaker for the high band usually let the treble to be bright to much.In conclusion, I you need a tower pair with nature sound then please go for Wharfedale.
Both of them are Global brand for reputation speakers, but for myself I will go for Jade series..
Quite agree with willieconway, for setting up for movies, S426HSC3 and sub PSW110 are excellent with very good price..Obviously, the sound quality of this combination is far better than All in one system as Denon 1311XP or Onkyo 5400..Please go ahead with them.
I had the chance to audition for B&W 684 and i'm sure that the detail of this pair will be the issue for everyone.Please go to audition for Wharfedale Diamond 10.6, you will be impressed by them, really good price and good looking tower speakers.
Definitely, there will be no concern for you to choose Wharfedale series. Among the list above, they are the best at both quality/price as well as the good looking/matching with amplifier.
Please go to audition for Wharfedale Diamond 10.6..you will be impressed by them.This pair is really the best one for 1000$ range.