or Connect

Posts by blazzer_19

Hello. Bit of a long story but please help me. I have recently finished my basement and used a (very thin and cheap) RCA cable to connect a tv in a seperate room of my house from a dual tuner PVR satellite receiver. problem is now that basement is done I am unable to replace my poor quality cable. Now my tv connected to the RCA gives off a very loud buzz noise from my speakers. When I unplug the L/R audio and leave the video connected the buzz stops. When I plug back in......
Hello. Bit of a long story but please help me. I have recently finished my basement and used a (very thin and cheap) RCA cable to connect a tv in a seperate room of my house from a dual tuner PVR satellite receiver. problem is now that basement is done I am unable to replace my poor quality cable. Now my tv connected to the RCA gives off a very loud buzz noise from my speakers. When I unplug the L/R audio and leave the video connected the buzz stops. When I plug back in......
Ok so I have an s580 and just got a Yamaha 6063 receiver. I want my AVR to process the HD audio. I do not want my BRP to do it. Can someone please explain or correct me.... Set HDMI to auto or pcm?? If I understand this auto might send bitstream to my AVR to decode and PCM means my BRP is decoding and sending it straight to my AVR. So the player decodes and not my receiver?? Then BD Audio mix setting set to off?? describes this as mixing interactive audio?? I...
hello... I Hope this is the right spot for this as I am new! I really need some advise on speakers. I want to buy 2 tower speakers for my home theater front L/R. for my price i have narrowed to 2 brands and models. here they are.... Precision Acoustics HD-25 or Sony SS-F6000 Both close in price appears $50 difference. which are better??? Specs of sony look better however I know that doesnt mean everything. I do hear alot of good about PA speakers however sony's set...
I didnt mean to cut in but I would very very much appreciate some help. Just a quick yay or nah. I dunno. I do apologize if I am breaking rules. Darryl
Hello, I have a question that I am sure has been answered a thousand times but I am curious for an answer to my specific equipment. I have owned a yamaha receiver before so I understand some of the terminology however... my understanding is very limited and I would rate myself as a rookie. I have recently upgraded my surround receiver. My previous receiver only took toslink and digital coaxil for audio and I wanted HDMI for HD audio. Here is what I now have... Yamaha...
Hello, I have a question that I am sure has been answered a thousand times but I am curious for an answer to my specific equipment. I have owned a yamaha receiver before so I understand some of the terminology however... my understanding is very limited and I would rate myself as a rookie. I have recently upgraded my surround receiver. My previous receiver only took toslink and digital coaxil for audio and I wanted HDMI for HD audio. Here is what I now have... Yamaha 7.2...
Hello... I dont know if this is the right spot for this as I am new! I really need some advise on speakers. I want to buy 2 tower speakers for my home theater front L/R. for my price i have narrowed to 2 brands and models. here they are.... Precision Acoustics HD-25 or Sony SS-F6000 Both close in price appears $50 difference. which are better??? Specs of sony look better however I know that doesnt mean everything. I do hear alot of good about PA speakers however...
hello... I dont know if this is the right spot for this as I am new! I really need some advise on speakers. I want to buy 2 tower speakers for my home theater front L/R. for my price i have narrowed to 2 brands and models. here they are.... Precision Acoustics HD-25 or Sony SS-F6000 Both close in price appears $50 difference. which are better??? Specs of sony look better however I know that doesnt mean everything. I do hear alot of good about PA speakers however sony's...
Anyone! please I am desprite. I know that this is probably an annoying question for me to ask. Just I am looking for a direct answer for my equipment. Please!