or Connect

Posts by Hellion6

For anyone interested you can pick up a 60" VT from Amazon for $1900 by price matching paulstv and get 6% credit back from amazon bringing the total down to $1786.
This set is like new and has rarely been used. Remote, manual and three pairs of 3D glasses will be included. Pm me if you have any questions or want more details. Local pickup from 28374 only, about 90 minutes from Raleigh or Charlotte
Replied.
This set is like new and has rarely been used. Remote, manual and three pairs of 3D glasses will be included. Pm me if you have any questions or want more details. Local pickup from 28374 only, about 90 minutes from Raleigh or Charlotte.
closed
This set is like new and has very few hours on it. Remote, manual and two 3D glasses will be included. Any questions please ask. Local pickup from 28374 only, about 90 minutes from Raleigh, NC. Cash only.
Your logic is flawed. Besides, do you expect me to take your word over all the calibrators, reviewers and owners who have actually seen the Elite and say there is no blooming?
Actually, both of them are 60" but the Kuro has a larger bezel making it appear larger.