or Connect

Posts by ItsMesri

I am looking for best DLNA supported Blu-ray players. My friend has Panasonic DMP-BDT220 which support DLNa but it is buggy.. It does't support some of formats like AVI and also CPU usage is intensive in most of the cases. So for me.. want to play smooth and hassle free blu-ray player with DLNA. Please suggest me couple of them. Itsmesri
Thanks for your helpful information. Let me explain I want I am planning to do. I am looking to buy Bose Cinemate series ii , it doesn't need any AVR and it has its own amplifier. We can directly hookup to TV and play from there. So Blu-ray player and My Roku device goes to TV from there sound goes to Bose. I can use DLNA (music, pics and videos) from Blu-ray player or ROKU (using Townky beam or server, etc). All these will works fine (I hope It will work, not tried yet)...
I understand that part. But some of mobile music apps plays music only (not DLNA). We can play these apps in our app for music via bluetooth. that kind of capabilities I am looking in Blu-ray player.
Is there any LG blu-ray player support play music directly from iPhone/Android phones. example I connected my Blu-ray player to TV. If I want play a music or video from phone to TV through Blu-ray player. I have couple apps like dhingana, spotify apps. So I want to those app music on TV. like we play in car bluetooth for music. Please advise me. ItsMesri
Is there any LG blu-ray player support play music directly from iPhone/Android phones. example I connected my Blu-ray player to TV. If I want play a music or video from phone to TV through Blu-ray player. I have couple apps like dhingana, spotify apps. So I want to those app music on TV. like we play in car bluetooth for music. Please advise me. ItsMesri