or Connect

Posts by Daaku

It seems to remember my user settings. I switch off the projector and also turn off the power supply to the power outlet as well.
This is my first projector so no idea what i should be expecting and also bought the projector on a close out sale from Sixth Ave so had my reservations. As pointed out i could be seeing a difference because i got used to seeing the BD on my Samsung LED with 240hz.I will check the AI option. How do i check my firmware ver and also where can i find an update. Thanks
Sony Google TV does play some of the Bluray on 1080P 60hz (at least that is what my projector says), plays at 60hz,. I am also trying to find out why some blurays are being played in 24Hz (Harry Potter series) and some on 60Hz (Cars, Avatar, Lord of the Rings). On the bluray that are being played on the 24Hz before the picture starts i do see the black screen for a couple of secs (hear the audio though) and then the picture starts. I am connecting the Sony player to the...
Hi, I have a Optoma HD20 and bought a Sony Google TV Blu Ray player. When i play my Blurays on the Sony Goo TV player some of the Blurays play at 1080P 60hz and some on 1080P 24hz. The youtube and other application do play on 1080P 24hz. I do see a flickering on the movies that pay on 1080P 24 hz. Is this a limitation on the Bluray or the Sony player. Is there a way to convert the pictures to 60hz from 24hz. When there is a scene change i can also see that the screen...
Hi, I have a Optoma HD20 and bought a Sony Google TV Blu Ray player. When i play my Blurays on the Sony Goo TV player some of the Blurays play at 1080P 60hz and some on 1080P 24hz. The you tube and other application do play on 1080P 24hz. I do see a flickering on the movies that pay on 1080P 24 hz. Is this a limitation on the Bluray or the Sony player. Is there a way to convert the pictures to 60hz from 24hz. The Sony Google player is connected to the Bose Lifestyle...