or Connect

Posts by BHNtechXpert

Well you do but in a good way
Yes we sent it only to you to make you crazy....apparently it worked
See what happens when you brag on us....we end up in a deep freeze....
No....
Don't want to hear much from Roku until they fix their firmware issue that causes audio gltiching once per minute when streaming Pandora, Slacker and other apps when connected to the miniport. They promised a fix by Oct 1st which then was November 1st and still crickets....the bug has been there since the last firmware update, numerous complaints have gone unanswered and they even closed the thread of complaints on their forums with a terse "we're working on it go away...
12 Days of Giving: Brighten the Holidays for Those In Need As another way to continue supporting local organizations throughout community, Bright House Networks is helping make this time of year brighter for those in need through the second annual 12 Days of Giving. Starting today, go to the Bright House Networks Facebook page to vote for your favorite charitable organizations that assist the Military, the Homeless, the Hungry, Families, Seniors and Pets. After you...
Dates are fluid when it comes to this stuff. I will not speak one way or the other until actual day of launch because things happen and I tell you and it doesn't launch or go away and then its me with egg on my face...no thanks I prefer my eggs over easy.
And you haven't even once reached out to me....hmmmm
Really?
I sent you a PM...